Friday, July 22, 2011

It'a heat wave out there...

I can only imagine what people with no air conditioning feel like...
This heat is a killer.  Just walking out the front door to the car is a task in itself.  
I wonder what everyone is doing to keep themselves refreshed and cool.
I would believe that most people are either enjoying some pool time or sitting inside their homes with their air conditioning on the coldest setting.

You may find me running around in your front lawn through the sprinklers or taking a dip in your pool or your kid's pool.  It's just that hot that I may be just a bit delirious.  Any other suggestions are welcome.  

Let's hope that we can feel the cool breeze come through soon so that we can all enjoy the summer the way we should.

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment